Wednesday, September 9, 2015

If Sexton Loses We Riot!

Who is the most hated man in Australia? Many would say Tony Abbot.   Matthew Newton still comes to mind. Maybe James Hird or Shane Watson. If you survey the MCW Arena on Saturday night I am pretty certain there will be only one answer. Tommy Hellfire.

For unknown reasons he is getting a shot at the MCW title. Rather than looking forward to this match I will be more happy when it’s over. The build up has been excruciating. Hellfire a.k.a. the mumbling wonder has been delivering lacklustre promos for months. My mate’s Grant constant abuse while the has been speaking has been far more entertaining. Bizarrely the lead up has included no name wrestlers getting title shots. During these matches Hellfire has been attempting to help them win. This has led to my own verbal tirade. I mean it was blatantly obvious that Hellfire still wouldn’t be champion no matter who won the match. As usual I am taking it too seriously, then again if I didn’t something would be wrong.

As for the champion Elliott Sexton, I am impressed when I shouldn’t be. Generally I prefer smaller guys that I relate to and they usually put on better matches. Sexton though won me over some time ago. He can actually wrestle, is great with the fans and is the type of champion wrestling promotions need. Again I will mention Grant because without doubt he sent me the most envious message I have received this year. I simply asked him if he was going to the next MCW show a few months ago and he replied with “yes, trained with the champ this morning”. That is all kinds of awesome. My friend Sandy would be even more jealous because she needs someone to  stop her from fainting her every time she sees him.

Needless to say I am hoping for a Sexton to win in a squash match. No longer than 5 minutes would be ideal. Maybe Krackerjak will return to claim his rematch for the title.

Elsewhere there is a number one contender match for the Inter Commonwealth championship. All I saw was that JXT wasn’t involved. Given this I know how I would like this to go. I will attempt to get into the ring with a chair to take both competitors out to force a no contest. Before I get there Grant will calm me down, take the chair from me jump the barricade and take them out on my behalf.

I am getting carried away again, but that’s part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment